THE LATEST RACING WATCHES FROM CHOPARD - MAY 2023 NEWS
The excitement from Watches & Wonders 2023 is not over yet! This month, we share the new racing models from luxury watch brand Chopard - soon to be in stock. With distinct new looks available, these new timepieces from their renowned Mille Miglia collection showcase some of the best of the best in sport watches. First, we are pleased to share the brand's latest announcements regarding their wonderful sustainability practices...
Watches & Wonders 2023 also saw the announcement of the brand's newest initiatives, including a focus on Lucent Steel™ and luxury sustainability.
The Chopard Maison has become the first luxury Maison to use 80% recycled steel for its watches. Not only is Chopard's Lucent Steel™ of surgical quality, but it is also 50% harder than conventional steel - making it more capable of handling knocks, bumps, and scrapes. By 2025, Chopard's goal is to reach at least 90% recycled steel. Read more about Chopard's fantastic sustainability practices here.
New Mille Miglia
Chopard's celebrated racing watches from their Mille Miglia collection have seen an all-new design this year. The Mille Miglia Classic Chronograph model now features a sophisticated 40.5mm case in Chopard's Lucent Steel™, an ultra-legible dial in a selection of automotive-inspired colours, and a superb 'glass-box' crystal for an authentic retro feel.
(40th Edition 1000 Miglia Car Race, 2022)
The 1000 Miglia race car embodies the energy, dynamism, speed, and style that Chopard has been expressing for the past 35 years through its emblematic Mille Miglia collection. The new 2023 model is no exception to this philosophy.
Enquire here for your opportunity to pre-order one of these new Chopard timepieces. You can also browse a selection of their pre-2023 racing watches, table clocks, and cufflinks below, or explore the broader Chopard range online here.
CHOPARD GTS MILLE MIGLIA GRAN TURISMO XL CHRONO
- Materials: Stainless steel case. Glass is glareproofed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Sapphire crystal back. Stainless steel bracelet with steel folding clasp.
- Dial: Black dial with 3 black counters. Luminescent hands. Mixed indexes, including Arabic numerals. Tachymeter from 240 to 55 km/h engraved on bezel.
- Functions: Water-resistent to 100 metres. Hours, minutes, seconds and date. Chronograph. Tachymeter engraved on the fixed bezel. Chronometer certified (COSC).
- Power Source: 16 1/2" self-winding mechanical movement chronograph with a power reserve of approximately 46 hours. 25 jewels.
- Diameter: 44.00mm.
CHOPARD CLASSIC RACING SUPERFAST 41MM
- Materials: 18ct rose gold case. Glass is scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Sapphire crystal case back. Black rubber strap with 18ct rose gold buckle.
- Dial: Black dial with wide, linear pattern - alternating between jet black and grey. Arabic '12' numeral with index hour and minute markers. Date window at 6 o'clock marker. Large red central seconds hand. Rose gold rimmed hour and minutes hands with luminous fill.
- Functions: Water-resistant up to 100 metres. Hours, minutes, seconds and date. Chronometer certificate (COSC).
- Power Source: 12 3/4", Chopard 01.01-M automatic movement. Power reserve of approximately 60 hours, 31 jewels.
- Diameter: 41.00mm.
CHOPARD CLASSIC RACING SUPERFAST CHRONOGRAPH
- Materials: Polished stainless steel case. Black rubber strap. Dial: Dial with deep wide linear engraved pattern, Higher level is jet black and lower level in a more grey/black contrasting toned color
- Functions: Large central seconds counter. 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position. 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position
- Power Source: Automatic self-winding with 42 hours power reserve
- Diameter: 45mm
CHOPARD MILLE MIGLIA LIMITED EDITION 42MM
- Materials: Stainless steel case. Glass is glareproofed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Sapphire crystal back with engraving 'Chopard & Mille Miglia 30 Anni Di Passione'. Black calfskin leather band with red stitching and tang buckle.
- Dial: Grey anthracite dial with Arabic numerals. Luminous hour and minute sword-shaped hands. Silver subdials. Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock.
- Functions: Water-resistant up to 50 metres. Hours, minutes, seconds and date. Chronograph functions include 60 seconds counter silver subdial, 30 minute counter silver subdial and 12 hour counter silver subdial. Tachymeter around outer rim.
- Power Source: 12 1/2" self-winding mechanical movement. Power reserve of approximately 42 hours. 37 jewels, 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- Diameter: 42.00mm.
CHOPARD SUPERFAST CHRONO
- Materials: Rose gold case. Glass is glareproofed sapphire crystal. Black rubber bracelet with gold golding buckle.
- Dial: Black dial with 3 counters: 12 hours, 30 minutes and 60 seconds. Arabic '12' numeral and mixed indexes. Stick hands. Tachymeter from 240 to 55 km/h on bezel. Date display at 6 o'clock position.
- Functions: Water-resistant up to 100 metres. Hours, minutes, small seconds, date, chronograph. Chronometer certified (COSC).
- Power Source: 12 1/2" self-winding mechanical movement. Power reserve of approximately 42 hours. 37 jewels.
- Diameter: 45.00mm.
CHOPARD MILLE MIGLIA TABLE CLOCK
- Materials: Black rubber. Palladium finish. Black dial.
- Power Source: Quartz.
- Diameter: 13cm.
CHOPARD 'CLASSIC RACING' TABLE CLOCK
- Materials: Stainless steel with silver-tone finish. Beige dial, polished facets and retro numerals.
- Dimensions: 8.4cm.