INNOVATION BY GREUBEL FORSEY - MAY 2023 NEWS
Browse majestic and innovative designs from distinguished Swiss watch brand Greubel Forsey – the masters of invention. Currently, we are pleased to have four of their renowned timepieces available for purchase in-store.
Discover striking, bold blue hues with the Greubel Forsey GMT Sport, a limited edition of only 33 pieces worldwide. Features include a 45mm titanium case, a titanium bracelet, and a blue rubber strap. The dial showcases a gorgeous titanium terrestrial globe, which moves in a constant 24-hour rotation to emulate the true rotation of our Earth. An inspired and unique design, this rare masterpiece speaks to the concept of time in a way that has not been done before.
Retail Price: $920,000
Diamond Balancier Contemporain
A touch of sparkle can be found in the exclusive Greubel Forsey Balancier Contemporain with Diamonds, an 18-carat white gold watch set with 10.75-carats of D/E colour diamonds, limited to just 33 pieces worldwide. The design is classic with a twist – the transparent multi-level gold and mother-of-pearl dial features a visual opening for the balance wheel, and a power-reserve in gold. With polished finishes on all components, this timepiece boasts elevated style and attention to detail.
Retail Price: $636,000
Double Balancier Convexe
For a limited edition speciality, the Greubel Forsey Double Balancier Convexe presents an unmissable opportunity. This slick timepiece features a titanium case and non-animal rubber strap, with a dial emphasising the architectural dimension of the brand’s Double Balancier invention. Two balance wheels and one differential occupy more than half of the dial, providing unprecedented depth. With a total of 66 Double Balancier Convexe timepieces being made between 2022-2024, this is a very exclusive watch for the discerning collector.
Retail Price: $524,000
Tourbillon 24 Secondes Architecture
This next timepiece is the ultimate showcase of technical expertise and creative spirit. The Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Architecture is breathtaking in both its aesthetic and function. Within a convex conical frustrum shaped titanium case, a transparent dial reveals the movement components, encompassed by engraved Gruebel Forsey values that inspired this creation. Its case is wholly atypical, its construction purposeful, its components sculptural, their mechanical interplay kinetic and the movement – simply spectacular.
Retail Price: $780,000
Discover Greubel Forsey
We invite you to discover this limited yet versatile range of Greubel Forsey timepieces online or in-store at our Sydney boutique. Their designs are always impressive and unique, with a focus on the detailed technical craftsmanship that underpins the value in traditional watchmaking.
The Greubel Forsey inventions continue to push the boundaries of design, and we cannot wait to see what they come up with next…
GREUBEL FORSEY GMT SPORT LIMITED EDITION
- Materials: Titanium case with curved synthetic sapphire crystal. Three-dimensional, variable geometry-shaped bezel, hand-polished with hand-finished straight graining. Titanium bracelet. Blue rubber strap.
- Dial: Three-dimensional, variable geometry hour-ring, with luminescent hours and minutes indexes. GMT indicator with raised engraving. Power-reserve indicator, engraved and lacquered. Tourbillon rotation indicator in gold. Rotating globe with fixed day-and-night UTC indicator in synthetic sapphire, engraved and lacquered.
- Functions: GMT, hours, minutes and small seconds. Tourbillon 24 secondes. Water resistant to 100 metres.
- Power Source: Hand wound movement with 3 patents. Power reserve of approximately 72 hours. 63 jewels. 21’600 vibrations/hour.
- Diameter: 45mm (with bezel).
- Limited Edition: 33 pieces worldwide.
GREUBEL FORSEY BALANCIER CONTEMPORAIN WITH DIAMONDS
- Materials: 18ct white gold case, crown and bezel set with diamonds
- Dial: Multi-level in gold and mother-of-pearl with a visual opening for the balance wheel, polished bevel. Small seconds in gold and mother-of-pearl, polished bevel. Power-reserve in gold, engraved and black lacquered, hand matt lapped
- Functions: Hours and minutes, small seconds. 72-hours power reserve on a sector.
- Power Source: Manual winding with 72-hours power reserve on a sector.
- Diameter: 41.6MM
GREUBEL FORSEY LIMITED EDITION DOUBLE BALANCIER CONVEXE
- Materials: Titanium case and transparent case back with curved synthetic sapphire crystal. Three-dimensional, variable geometry-shaped bezel, hand-polished with hand-finished straight graining. Titanium security screws. Raised engraving 'Double Balancier' and 'Greubel Forsey'. Crown is titanium, polished and straight-grained, with Greubel Forsey logo. Strap is non-animal material, black rubber with texture in relief. Titanium folding clasp, engraved Greubel Forsey logo.
- Dial: Three-dimensional, variable geometry hour-ring with engraved and lacquered minute-circle, black treatment. Hours and minutes hands: curved profile, polished steel with Super-Luminova. Small seconds and 4-minutes hands: polished blued steel, flat black polished head. Three-dimensional, variable geometry hour indexes, polished, with Super-Luminova. Power-reserve indicator, engraved and lacquered. Power-reserve hand: polished steel, flat black polished head. Differential rotation and small seconds indicators in gold.
- Functions: Water resistant up to 100 metres. Double Balancier. Hours, minutes and small seconds. 4-minutes spherical constant differential rotation. Power reserve on a sector.
- Power Source: Manual winding movement. 50 olived-domed jewels in gold chatons. Chronometric power reserve of 72 hours. 21'600 vibrations per hour.
- Diameter: 46.50mm.
- Please note: J Farren-Price is selling the Greubel Forsey Limited Edition Double Balancier Convexe with the black rubber strap.