VACHERON CONSTANTIN'S LATEST TIMEPIECES - NOVEMBER 2022 NEWS
This month we shine the spotlight on some of Vacheron Constantin’s hottest watches, with their new release Traditionnelle Moonphase taking centre stage.
Entirely paved with 548 snow-set white diamonds, this beautiful new timepiece reveals its lunar display through the ‘prism of virtuoso jewellery skills’. The effect is astounding, as the diamonds melt seamlessly into the light.
‘The Traditionnelle Moonphase watch in white gold has been subtly redesigned to ensure optimal elegance and harmoniously balanced shapes.’
With a 37.5mm diameter, this watch showcases an 18ct white gold case and is powered by Calibre 1410 AS, with approximately 40 hours of power reserve. Enquire with us today to pre-order this extraordinary new release, retailing at $125,000.
Traditionnelle Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin
We are also pleased to announce the arrival of the new Traditionnelle Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin, a gorgeous 36.5mm timepiece designed for women's wrists. This watch reflects the brand's ongoing passion for the creation of spectacular horological complications.
"Its gem-set bezel and its dial graced with delicately shimmering mother-of-pearl have been meticulously designed to ensure optimum legibility of the calendar indications."
The 18ct white gold Traditionnelle Perpetual Calendar Ultra Thin is powered by Calibre 1120 QP/1, with approximately 40 hours of power reserve. Enquire with us today to purchase this beautifully crafted timepiece, retailing at $139,000.
Historiques American 1921
Another new favourite is the Historiques American 1921, a 40mm watch with a unique creative aesthetic, which can be seen through the diagonal time read and railway dial-train. It is the reinvention their 1921 model designed for the American market during the Roaring Twenties.
With a power reserve of approximately 65 hours, this iconic watch pairs distinct style with technical mastery and retails at $58,000.
We have also recently welcomed two stunning watches from their Overseas collection. Each with Maltese cross diamond bezels and various strap options, these timepieces boast both elegance and practicality.
Discover Vacheron Constantin
Explore our luxurious range of Vacheron Constantin timepieces online, or visit us in-store to learn more about these stunning watches.
HISTORIQUES AMERICAN 1921
- Materials: 18ct 5N rose gold. Transparent caseback, sapphire glass. Dark brown Mississippiensis alligator strap with rose gold Ardillon buckle.
- Dial: Silvered matt-grained dial with Arabic numerals, hours and minutes hands. Small seconds subdial.
- Functions: Hours, minutes and small seconds. Water resistant to 3 bar.
- Power Source: Manual winding. Calibre 4400 AS. 127 parts, 21 jewels, 28,800 vibrations per hour. Power reserve of approximately 65 hours.
- Diameter: 40mm.
VACHERON CONSTANTIN HISTORIQUES AMERICAN 1921
- Materials: 18ct white gold case, crown and bezel. Mississippiensis alligator (red) leather strap, Mississippiensis alligator (dark brown) leather strap. Dial: Silver dial with a fine grained finish. Black printed Arabic Numeral hour markers. Fine black printed minute/hour track. Small seconds sub-dial located at the bottom right side of the dial (3 o'clock).
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, small seconds
- Power Source: Manual winding with 65 hours power reserve
- Diameter: 28.60 (12½''')
- Materials: Steel case and bezel adorned with 84 round-cut diamonds. Transparent caseback, sapphire glass. Three straps, beige rubber and calfskin, and stainless steel bracelet, with stainless steel deployant buckle.
- Dial: Beige-pink dial with indexes. Hours and minutes hands. Seconds subdial at 9 o'clock.
- Functions: Hours, minutes and small seconds. Water-resistant to 15 bar.
- Power Source: Calibre 5300. 128 parts, 31 jewels, 28,800 vibrations per hour. Power reserve of approximately 44 hours.
- Diameter: 37mm.
- Materials: 18ct rose gold case with solid caseback. Two white straps, in leather and calfskin, with pink gold deployant buckle. Super-LumiNova.
- Dial: Silver dial with indexes and hours, minutes and seconds hands. Date window at 3 o'clock position.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date. Water resistant to 5 bar.
- Power Source: Quartz. 74 parts, 7 jewels.
- Diameter: 33mm.
PATRIMONY PERPETUAL CALENDAR ULTRA-THIN
- Materials: 18ct rose gold case, crown and bezel. Mississippiensis alligator (dark brown) leather.
- Dial: Silver
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, perpetual calendar, hand-type day of the week, hand-type month, hand-type date, moon phase, 48-month counter with leap year indication
- Power Source: Automatic self-winding with 40 hours power reserve
- Diameter: 41mm