TUDOR NEW RELEASES - APRIL 2023 NEWS
Tudor New Releases 2023
This month, we are thrilled to present some of the exciting new Tudor watches for 2023, starting off with the release of an all-new Black Bay collection…
Tudor Black Bay 54
This novel collection, the Tudor Black Bay 54, pays tribute to the brand’s very first dive watch, reference 7922, which was launched in 1954. With a classic 37mm case design, this new range is reminiscent of the original timepiece.
However, the Black Bay 54 range also showcases the contemporary technical expertise of Tudor’s time-only Manufacture Calibre and has a fantastic 200 metre depth rating.
Tudor Black Bay 31/36/39/41
Tudor's 2023 novelties also saw the release of several new styles across their Black Bay 31/36/39/41 collection. With a curved stainless steel case, these stunning watches embrace a sophisticated and versatile chic.
Tudor's new smooth bezel Black Bay timepieces come in four sizes and are all fitted with Manufacture Calibres, each accompanied by a five-link steel bracelet. The stunning novelties can be found with an Anthracite, blue, or light-Champagne coloured dial - each available with a diamond dial option too, for a bit of extra sparkle.
Tudor Black Bay GMT Opaline Dial
This year, Tudor has expanded on their existing Black Bay models, including the addition of a new opaline dial available for their Black Bay GMT.
The latest dial addition perfectly complements the watch’s iconic burgundy and blue bezel, fit with a Manufacture Calibre and power reserve of approximately 70 hours.
Tudor Royal Chocolate Brown & Salmon Dials
Discover Tudor's Latest Release
We are pleased to have a limited selection of Tudor 2023 novelties available for purchase online or in-store. If you wish to enquire about their broader range of watches, please visit us at our Sydney boutique on 80 Castlereagh Street. Our professional sales team will be more than happy to assist you.
TUDOR ROYAL 28MM
- Materials: Stainless steel case, crown and bracelet. Integrated bracelet in 316L steel and 18ct yellow gold, 5 rows, satin-brushed external and central links, polished intermediate links, with folding clasp and safety catch.
- Dial: Champagne-colour, sunray-finish, with diamonds. Applied Roman numerals.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds. Day of the week at 12 o’clock. Date at 3 o'clock.
- Power Source: Automatic self-winding with 38 hours power reserve.
- Diameter: 28.00mm.
- Guarantee: Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required.