TUDOR NEW RELEASES - APRIL 2022 NEWS
Building on its reputation for creating emblematic models chosen by the boldest adventurers, Tudor presented a number of exciting new models at this year's Watches and Wonders fair in Geneva.
In the Black Bay line, the iconic Black Bay GMT model is now also available in an S&G (Steel & Gold) version, featuring warm colours and a vintage touch; new versions are presented for the Black Bay Chrono S&G; and the TUDOR Royal line.
TUDOR's famous Black Bay divers' watch is available with a GMT function that establishes local time without losing sight of two other time zones. Fitted with the Manufacture Calibre MT5652, the Black Bay GMT sports a 24-hour graduated rotating bezel with two colours.
Tudor Black Bay Chrono S&G
Available in two versions, matt black or a sunray satin-finish champagne colour, the dial includes two recessed sub-counters in contrasting colours, a champagne colour and matt black respectively, for optimum legibility. The sub-counters have a circular-grained finish and, inspired by the first generation of TUDOR chronographs, feature a 45-minute counter and a date aperture positioned at 6 o'clock.
Remaining faithful to the Black Bay aesthetic, the Black Bay Chrono S&G has adopted the famous “Snowflake” hands, a brand signature for divers’ watches since 1969, to ensure outstanding readability against the domed dial.
The Black Bay 31, 36, 39 and 41 S&G models bring a unique aesthetic to the Black Bay line. Their curved cases, highlighted with polished yellow gold sections, offer a language that departs slightly from the brand’s iconic tool watch spirit to embrace a sophisticated, versatile, unisex chic. The case of the Black Bay 31, 36, 39 and 41 S&G models presents a sophisticated, curved vision of the famous Black Bay aesthetic. With its polished and domed sides in all available sizes, its soft silhouette is accentuated by a new curved winding crown. In addition to the seductive curves, the polished yellow gold of the bezel and crown is new to the Black Bay line, as the precious metals used to date have been exclusively satin-brushed for a matt finish. There is also the option of a diamond-set bezel for sizes 31, 36 and 39, a chic detail that enhances the watch's sparkle on the wrist.
TUDOR is also introducing the Black Bay 31, 36, 39 and 41 S&G models, featuring a curvy design and Manufacture calibres.
Tudor Royal - New Models
AT THE CROSSROADS BETWEEN CLASSIC AND SPORTS WATCHES
Royal is a name first used by TUDOR in the 1950s to emphasise the superior quality of its watches. With this heritage in mind, the TUDOR Royal range offers self-winding sport-chic watches with integrated bracelets that are as affordable as they are uncompromising. Boasting first-class technical performance and a refined aesthetic, this line sits at the crossroads between classic and sports watches. It comes in steel or gold and steel and is offered in four sizes with nine possible dials.
The TUDOR Royal is the ultimate in balance, elegance and versatility. The characteristic notched bezel, with its alternating surface polish and cut grooves, is just one of the design details, rooted in the History of the Brand, that gives the Royal its unique personality.
TUDOR BLACK BAY GMT 41MM
- Materials: Steel case with polished and satin finish. 48-notch bidirectional rotating bezel in yellow gold with 24-hours graduated matt brown and black anodised aluminium disc. Yellow gold screw-down crown, with the TUDOR rose in relief, with circular satin-brushed steel winding crown tube. Glass is domed sapphire crystal. Riveted steel and yellow gold bracelet with polished and satin finish.
- Dial: Black domed dial. Mixed indexes as hour markers. Hours, minutes, seconds and GMT hands. Date window at 3 o'clock position.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and GMT. Water proof to 200 metres (660 ft). COSC Certified.
- Power Source: Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system. Manufacture Calibre MT5612 (COSC). Built-in architecture. Power reserve of approximately 70 hours.
- Diameter: 41.00mm.
- Five-Year Guarantee: Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required.