TUDOR JULY FAVOURITES - JULY 2020 NEWS
Discover our favourite Tudor watches from the Black Bay family
One of our favourite Tudor watches is the Black Bay P01, a 60s prototype that was designed with a very unusual locking bezel mechanism at its core.
The Black Bay P01 strengthens the identity of Tudor as a brand who historically supplied the military with steadfast diver watches. Discover the broader Tudor watch collections here.
BLACK BAY 41 S&G
- Materials: Steel case, steel and yellow gold bracelet
- Dial: Champagne-colour
- Functions: Hours, minutes and seconds
- Power Source: Self-winding mechanical movement, Calibre 2824
- Power Source: Automatic self-winding with power reserve of approximately 38 hours
- Diameter: 41 mm
BLACK BAY 41
- Materials: Steel case, crown and bezel with polished and satin finish. Steel bracelet with satin finish, with folding clasp and safety catch. Smooth steel bezel with polished finish.
- Dial: Black
- Functions: Hours, minutes and seconds.
- Power Source: Self-winding mechanical movement, Calibre 2824. Power reserve of approximately 38 hours
- Diameter: 41mm