NEW LONGINES RECORD AUSTRALIAN LIMITED EDITION - AUGUST 2020 NEWS
LONGINES SPREADS ITS WINGS WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF AN AUSTRALIAN EXCLUSIVE RECORD COLLECTION TIMEPIECE
In the purest watchmaking traditions of Longines, the watches in the Record collection combine classic elegance with technical excellence. These exceptional timepieces are renowned for their extreme precision and the entire collection is certified as “chronometers” by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC).
Longines is excited to launch a new variation exclusive to the Australian
consumer. These limited edition pieces feature a full diamond bezel, white mother of pearl dial and a set of three interchangeable coloured alligator straps. Each of the 35 pieces are engraved with an exclusive number as a collector’s item. Discover this and others from the Record collection.
LONGINES RECORD - AUSTRALIAN LIMITED EDITION - NO.20 OF 35
- Materials: Stainless steel case, crown and bezel. Three interchangeable alligator straps in black, white and a bespoke violet accompany each piece, allowing the customer to personalise the watch to suit their taste.
- Dial: a white mother-of-pearl dial with 13 diamond-cut hour markers (0.059 carats) and is adorned with 52 diamonds (0.624 carats) on its bezel
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Power Source: Mechanical self-winding movement with 64 hours power reserve
- Diameter: 38.5mm
LONGINES RECORD STEEL AND ROSE GOLD
- Materials: Stainless steel and 18 karat pink gold cap 200. Transparent case back with sapphire crystal. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside.
- Dial: Sunray silver. Applied hands and pink indexes
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date. Chronometer certified by the COSC
- Power Source: Self winding mechanical movement beating at 25'200 vibrations per hour and providing 64 hours of power reserve with monocrystalline silicon balance-spring
- Diameter: 40mm