NEW ARGYLE PINK DIAMOND PENDANTS - FEBRUARY 2021 NEWS
We introduce several new Argyle Pink Diamond pendants to our collection, all designed and produced in house my our master jeweller at J Farren-Price. Perfect for Valentines Day or a stunning timeless piece to treasure for generations to come.
Utterly spectacular, Argyle Pink Diamonds from Western Australia’s magnificent Kimberley region are among the most feted jewels in the world. So rare are these spellbinding gems that current yearly supply of stones of over half a carat would fit into the palm of a hand. The value of Argyle Pink Diamond has risen by an estimated 500% over the past 20 years and will only continue to increase in rarity and value since the Argyle mine's closure in November 2020.
Discover the broader Argyle Pink Diamond collection at J Farren-Price.
0.13CT ARGYLE PINK DIAMOND & DIAMOND PENDANT
- Precious Metals: 18ct white and rose gold
- Gemstones: 0.13ct Round brilliant cut Argyle Pink Diamond with FIPP/4PP colour. 24 x Round brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.27ct with D-F colour.
0.17CT ARGYLE HEART SHAPE PINK WHITE DIAMOND PENDANT
- Precious Metals: 18ct white gold
- Gemstones: 0.17ct 4P, SI2 heart shaped Argyle Pink Diamond. 14 x Round brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.11ct.
0.23CT ARGYLE PINK DIAMOND PENDANT SET IN 18CT ROSE GOLD
- Precious Metals: 18ct rose gold
- Gemstones: 0.23ct Round brilliant cut Argyle Pink Diamond with Fancy Intense Pink/6P colour. 12 x Round brilliant cut Argyle Pink Diamonds with 5-6PR colour totalling 0.09ct.