GRAND SEIKO - JULY 2020 NEWS
GRAND SEIKO - LATEST ARRIVALS
This month we showcase our latest Grand Seiko arrivals including the sleek SBGA375. The deep midnight blue dial is remarkable, boasting a colour so dark that it appears almost black in lower light.
The dial is coupled with faceted indices, sleek steel hands and a date window at 3 o clock. At the bottom left, you will also find an understated power reserve indicator which beautifully compliments the rest of the dial without over cluttering.
We also showcase the SBGN003, the first Grand Seiko 9F quartz GMT model, the perfect calibre for the international traveller, the SBGA259 Golden Snowflake and more.
SGSBGA375 - HERITAGE SPRING DRIVE STEEL WITH BLUE DIAL ON BRACELET
- Materials: Stainless steel case, crown and bracelet.
- Dial: Midnight blue, almost black
- Functions: Hours, minutes and seconds. Date display. Power reserve display. Screw case back. Screw-down crown. See-through case back. Stop seconds hand function
- Power Source: Spring Drive with 72 hours power reserve.
- Diameter: 40mm
SBGA211 - GRAND SEIKO HERITAGE SPRING DRIVE SNOWFLAKE
- Materials: Stainless steel case, crown and bracelet. Three-fold clasp with push button release.
- Dial: Black dial
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds. Date display. Power reserve display. Stop seconds hand function
- Power Source: Power by Spring Drive with a 72-hour power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial.
- Diameter: 41mm
SBGA229 – SPORT SPRING DRIVE DIVER
- Materials: Stainless steel case, crown and bracelet. Dial: Black Functions: Date display. Power reserve display. Stop seconds hand function. Unidirectional rotating bezel. Power Source: Spring Drive with approximately 72 hours power reserve Diameter: 44.2 mm