TUDOR 1926 41MM
- Materials: 41 mm steel case with polished finish. Brown leather strap with folding clasp and safety catch. Steel screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR logo in relief
- Dial: Opaline, embossed decoration, domed Rose gold hour markers and hands
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date functions.
- Power Source: Automatic self-winding with 38 hours power reserve.
- Diameter: 41mm
- Guarantee: Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required
With the 1926 line, TUDOR pays tribute to its early history with a range of mechanical watches that are timeless and elegant. A classic watch for women and men, the TUDOR 1926 comes in four sizes with a wide choice of dials. Named after the year that the TUDOR brand was created by Rolex Founder Hans Wilsdorf, the timeless and elegant TUDOR 1926 line captures the essence of the brand, reflecting a world of fine Swiss watchmaking where mechanical excellence goes hand-in-hand with enduring sophistication. Offered in steel or gold and steel, and designed to suit wrists of all sizes, the TUDOR 1926 is available in four sizes 28 mm, 36 mm, 39 mm and 41 mm. Made of polished steel, the case is waterproof to 100 metres (330 ft). All four sizes are available with finishing touches in rose gold.
Thank you for your enquiry!
A friendly member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Error sending enquiry
Could not send your enquiry. Please contact us.
Enquire about a Tudor product
TUDOR 1926 41MM
This item is already in your cart.view bag