Shipping & Returns
Delivery and Shipping
- J Farren-Price offers free delivery on all online orders within Australia.
- 2-4 business days should be allowed for delivery.
- All shipments are insured.
- Unless prior written agreement is made, a person’s (aged 18 years or older) signature is required upon delivery.
- We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- For security reasons delivery is not available on Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays, consequently we do not dispatch on Fridays or the day before Public Holidays.
- After dispatch, you will receive an email (to the email address supplied by you) confirming the exact details of your purchase and the parcel tracking reference.
- A J Farren-Price representative will always contact you prior to dispatch to confirm the exact details of delivery and any special instructions or requests.
Sales & Return Policy
All transactions done on jfarrenprice.com.au are done via Shopify payments. Shopify’s platform covers all six PCI standard categories (The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard or PCI DSS) designed to:
· Maintain a secure network
· Protect cardholder data
· Maintain a vulnerability management program
· Implement strong access control measures
· Regularly monitor and test networks
· Maintain an information security policy
J Farren-Price does not accept an exchange or refund on an online or in person sales due to change of mind. We will only accept returns if there is evidence an item was faulty or damaged when purchased.
All returns and exchanges will be inspected and photographed by J Farren-Price before dispatch.
Guarantee of Authenticity
J Farren-Price absolutely guarantees the authenticity of every watch and piece of jewellery sold. Our merchandise is directly sourced from official distributors and is guaranteed by international warranty as specified by the manufacturer’s documentation supplied with the product.
During the warranty period (from the date of purchase) as specified by the documentation accompanying each specific product, you are entitled to have any manufacturing faults or manufacturing defects repaired free of charge.
The warranty does not cover normal “wear and tear” and abuse.
The warranty does not cover leather straps or batteries
The warranty does not cover damage arising from servicing not done by an Authorised repairer as specified by the accompanying documentation. Clients must be careful to whom they give their watches for servicing. In other words, they must check that the retailer/service centre is authorised by the manufacturing brand since any repairs carried out by a person not authorised by the brand are, naturally, not covered by the manufacture.