- Materials: Tonneau shaped stainless steel case. Glass is scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside. Stainless steel bracelet with triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.
- Dial: Petroleum dial with painted Roman numerals. Silvered sandblasted hours, minutes and seconds hands. Date window at 6 o'clock position.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date. Water-resistant to 3 bar.
- Power Source: Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 28'800 vibrations per hour. Calibre L592. Power reserve of approximately 45 hours.
- Diameter: 26.00 x 30.60mm.
True elegance is forever. Who could forget the 1920s? It was a time of rapid change throughout the world, starting with important progress in many areas, as well as an incredible degree of freedom for artists, and of course stylists too. Fashion and design threw off rigid, centuries-old rules while personal accessories of every description grew increasingly handy, compact and stylish. The ladies’ and men’s watches of the Longines evidenza collection draw their inspiration from that broad shift in habits and styles. While a 1925 model inspired the specific design of Longines evidenza, its tonneau shape goes back to a Longines model dating from 1911.
Thank you for your enquiry!
A friendly member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Error sending enquiry
Could not send your enquiry. Please contact us.
This item is already in your cart.view bag