TUDOR PELAGOS LHD
- Materials: Titanium and steel case with satin finish. Titanium unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with ceramic matt black disc and graduations with beige luminescent coating. Titanium bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch in steel with bracelet extension system developed and patented by TUDOR
- Dial: Black colour. Date at 3 o’clock with even numbered days displayed in red and odd numbered days in black
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date. Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft)
- Power Source: Automatic self-winding with 70 hours power reserve.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Guarantee: Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required
A magnificent example of a tool watch and symbol of adventure, the Pelagos is one of the most complete traditional mechanical divers' watches available today. Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft), the Pelagos is fitted with TUDOR Manufacture calibre. It is also available in a "left-handed" version. The Pelagos stands out with its titanium bracelet featuring a steel folding clasp with a unique auto-adjustable spring mechanism developed and patented by TUDOR. This technical system allows the bracelet to be adjusted during the dive, contracting when the combination is compressed at greater depths, and expanding when the pressure decreases again during the diver’s return to the surface. An additional rubber strap is also provided, equipped with an extension system that makes it easily adjustable for all diving conditions. The hands of the Pelagos, particularly the hour hand with its characteristic square tip, allow the wearer to distinguish it from the minute hand, at a glance. Known in collectors’ circles as “Snowflake”, this feature is emblematic of TUDOR divers’ watches from 1969 onwards.
Thank you for your enquiry!
A friendly member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Error sending enquiry
Could not send your enquiry. Please contact us.
TUDOR PELAGOS LHD
This item is already in your cart.view bag